Friday, March 30, 2012

Compositing Final Project: Part 1

For my Advanced Studio 1 compositing lesson,
I've learnt to use Combustion 2008 and I'm obliged to do a video with that program for my Final Project.
I've choosen a Japanese DS game, Solatorobo: The Red Hunter as my main theme.
The reason I choose this idea is because of its cute and interesting concept art.
I choose Airedale out of some other countries in the game.

The game's environments are modeled based on the references below.
*All designs are the property of Namco Bandai Games inc.




From the very start of this project (before the lesson has started),
I planned to devide this few scenes into Day, Dawn & Night.
From the process of planning, modeling, texturing, animating and compositing.
After weeks of blood & sweat, these are the outcomes.




 
I'm quite satisfied with the results.
The mini plane (my mom name it Goldfish-plane) which acts as the "main character" is animated in each scene.
As well as other elements such as clouds, stars, fog etc.

As an add-on, whoever is interested in knowing the game better, feel free to watch its trailer below.


Currently, I'm working on compilation, editing and breakdown.
One more week to work on this before presentation day.
Stay tuned for the complete video folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment