Sunday, July 1, 2012

Palace Pagodas


Here's the sneak peek of both palace pagodas.
One near one obviously VERY far. (That concludes the texture details)
Trying out again with lighting for fun.
No bump & spec maps added yet.
I used Physical Sun & Sky and one area light for this.
(I know the BG is distracting... orz)

*If  you have hawk eyes, there're some seam lines and some spoilt UV.
Don't worry, that will be fixed soonest.*
Or maybe I shouldn't say it out loud here... orz


Wells anyway, as commented from friends and lecturer.
Roof also need to be fixed. Needa model the roof tiles.
Will be doing the Bridge's texture too next!

Do I sound like a texture addict?
Nah, I just enjoy doing it. 

Credits
Modeler: Daphne (Groupmate)
Concept artist: Phish (Groupmate)
Texture & (tempo)Lighting: Me

^_^V


No comments:

Post a Comment