Thursday, November 27, 2014

Excalibur

A typical Prince Charming who wields a flattering sword that cuts through the night....
Except, he doesn't own a horse. And secondly, he's no prince but a King according to the story.

The idea to draw male Saber from Fate/Prototype sparked me when I ordered his figurine.
Besides being handsome, he has such irresistible cuteness ❤︎
His figurine will be arriving tomorrow I bet. Estimated as big as a nendoroid.
I even Googled images before his arrival to quench my flaming anticipation!!

Not to say, the greatest challenge in this artwork is the armors coloring due to its high reflectivity. 
This is my first attempt to draw steel material. Learnt something new I bet?
Gosh, I'm still lost, searching for my art-style. T T

Please credit me if you want to use my artwork.
Thanks for your support and appreciation ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment