Thursday, December 13, 2012

Designer Portfolio's Tag Design

Talking about the Designer's Portfolio tag design in my previous post,
I've finally completed it and my client is happy with the outcome.
So here's some progress of my work.

But before that, I'll just do a short intro of the product's design.
"Designer" is actually a Portfolio bag brand name.
Here's a sample picture for you to have a clear idea about how it looks like.



So I'm requested to design the brand tag since it doesn't has one yet.
These are some of the initial designs.




My client liked the white palette shaped design.
But he says that the portfolio is not only limited to art student usage.
(As an art student that used this before... I have a mindset is for art student only... orz)
So my client requested that the consumers should be able to understand is multi-purpose portfolio bag (for office use, architects, students etc) just from the tag's design. 

It took me some time to brainstorm about the new design.

And whenever there's new idea struck my mind, I quickly sketch it out on a memo pad.


And thus the outcome.

There're few meanings for the accessories that I put in the design.
The palette means its suitable for art people, the ruler, pen and papers are suitable for all fields of people.
I'm glad my client like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment