Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maison Food project 04 - Menu Design

The final progress of my project - Le Menu!
Where all the marvelous temptatious delicious food are listed here!

My sketch for the menu is really really rough
I actually drew it on a memo pad, sadly I misplaced it and I think I threw it accidentally...(orz)
But I kinda have the idea in my mind so I prefer to execute it out in Illustrator.

Old > Newest by ascending order from left.

Eventually, the client's request is to place a Batik background because the shop owner is a Malay.
And we can spread the culture of Sabah Batik to customers too.

Final outcome.
Click to fullview


Feeling eee-rresistible?
If you have the chance to travel there,
Do step in the restaurant which is located at Lintas, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to quench your hunger and curiosity!

That's all for my small project progresses peeps!
I've taken up another small project too about designing a Portfolio bag tag.
I'll keep my blog updated once I'm done completing it.






No comments:

Post a Comment