Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maison Food project 02 - Business Card design

Here comes the next stage of my "Maison Food " project.
And this part has the most effort in it.
But still I enjoyed it!

Without further ado, here are the sketch progresses.
The client's request is to make it Cool, Vintage and Simple.
These are front designs.

More refined sketches for client to depict the final result.

Designs chosen, I proceed to finishing in Illustrator.
These are some of the attempts for front.
There're some comments from the client saying that the House (aka Maison in Italian) doesn't look like a "M" which is designed intended to be.
So I did some alternation for the "M"'s design too.
But eventually, my client doesn't like the design so he decided to go for the initial design.

Final result.


And for the back ....
Here are the sketches below.


Next stage done in Illustrator.
All little details difference in each piece is requested by my client.
Is interesting to see the changes along the progresses and most importantly there are improvements certainly.

Straight to final result.
Oh yes, that QR Code works.


Thanks for viewing.
I'll share the next progress soonest!
^_^V


No comments:

Post a Comment